Zakładka z wyszukiwarką danych komponentów
GRM188B11E202KA01 Datasheet(Arkusz danych) 22 Page - Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd
MURATA1 [Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd]
(3) Example of Router Type Separator
The router type separator performs cutting by a router
rotating at a high speed. Since the board does not
bend in the cutting process, stress on the board can
be suppressed during board separation.
When attaching or removing boards to/from the router type
separator, carefully handle the boards to prevent bending.
If a board mounted with capacitors is held with one hand, the board may bend.
Firmly hold the edges of the board with both hands when handling.
If a board mounted with capacitors is dropped, cracks may occur in the capacitors.
Do not use dropped boards, as there is a possibility that the quality of the capacitors may be impaired.
2. Attachment of Other Components
2-1. Mounting of Other Components
Pay attention to the following items, when mounting other components on the back side of the board after
capacitors have been mounted on the opposite side.
When the bottom dead point of the suction nozzle is set too low, board deflection stress may be applied
to the capacitors on the back side (bottom side), and cracks may occur in the capacitors.
· After the board is straightened, set the bottom dead point of the nozzle on the upper surface of the board.
· Periodically check and adjust the bottom dead point.
2-2. Inserting Components with Leads into Boards
When inserting components (transformers, IC, etc.) into boards, bending the board may cause cracks in the
capacitors or cracks in the solder. Pay attention to the following.
· Increase the size of the holes to insert the leads, to reduce the stress on the board during insertion.
· Fix the board with support pins or a dedicated jig before insertion.
· Support below the board so that the board does not bend. When using multiple support pins on the board,
periodically confirm that there is no difference in the height of each support pin.
2-3. Attaching/Removing Sockets
When the board itself is a connector, the board may bend when a socket is attached or removed.
Plan the work so that the board does not bend when a socket is attached or removed.
2-4. Tightening Screws
The board may be bent, when tightening screws, etc. during the attachment of the board to a shield or
chassis. Pay attention to the following items before performing the work.
· Plan the work to prevent the board from bending.
· Use a torque screwdriver, to prevent over-tightening of the screws.
· The board may bend after mounting by reflow soldering, etc. Please note, as stress may be applied
to the chips by forcibly flattening the board when tightening the screws.
Component with Leads
[ Outline Drawing ]
Czy Alldatasheet okazała się pomocna?
[ DONATE ]
Dodaj do ulubionych
All Rights Reserved©
|   Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Russian :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Portuguese :
| Polish :